Peer instruction is an interactive teaching method in which students discuss underlying concepts with each other during the lecture.
- Learn what peer instruction is
- Be able to plan and execute a peer instruction session in class
- 1.Why do you think peer instruction has been shown to increase learning?
- 2.When would you use peer instructed learning? When would you not?
- 3.Plan and execute a peer instruction session with a class you are teaching. Describe the process. Fx what concept did you teach, what concept question did you ask, what were the possible answers.
- 4.What went well, what did not go so well. Would you do it again?